How does shipping work?
- Artworks take a substantial amount of time to dry. I will not ship a painting before it is ready to be tightly packaged (4-7 weeks from painting completion).
- All artwork is wrapped in paper, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box.
- Most artwork will ship via USPS or UPS and most packages arrive within 2-4 days (domestic) from the time of shipping (includes tracking & insurance).
- International shipments will be sent via USPS or another carrier. International buyers, please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount you pay at checkout. Please email me with questions or to get an estimate.
Please note: Artwork larger than 50 inches is sent un-stretched and rolled safely in a sturdy tube. We will then work with a local framer to build the support bars and stretch the canvas. This usually costs between $100-200 depending on the size and location. If you prefer to ship your large painting fully stretched, we will use a freight service to expertly handle the painting and deliver it right to your living room ($300-500)
- All prints are handled with the utmost care; packaged beautifully in paper or plastic sleeve.
- Prints 11×14 and smaller are mailed in a sturdy flat mailer while prints 16×20 and larger are mailed in a thick tube.
- Shipped via USPS 1st Class Mail or Priority Mail (usually arrives within 1-3 days within the US)
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on package weight and distance. If there is any discrepancy -/+ we will let you know via email.
Shipping costs cover fees, packaging supplies, time, labor, and storage.
Can I pickup from your studio?
Absolutely! You are welcome & encouraged to pick up your original artwork in person at my studio in Scarsdale, NY. Use the code “StudioPickup” at checkout to forgo shipping fees altogether and we will work out a time to meet via email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do returns work?
Every order, commission, and sale is handled with care and as much clarity and transparency as possible. My goal is for you to be completely thrilled with your purchase! Please take the time to read descriptions carefully and check colors on multiple screens if you are concerned about color variations. I try my best to represent the colors and tones in my work honestly and clearly.
All sales are final.